Friday, November 13, 2009

Random Post

Without realising... it's already one month after the last day I was having PMR !
Arh! Time passes really fast! And in just a blink.. I'll get my PMR results! Right?
I can really tell you that.. It's not really that fun eventhough PMR had ended.
Maybe because.. the school's activities are too boring? Yep.

Actually..there were a lot of things happened before PMR.. But I didn't post it out. Lazy. =X
I'll post some of it here.. today!



On the way to Perfection tuition centre, here, Shun Zi's brother was so shy when we were taking pictures of him!

The Perfection gang, Chui Yee, Shun Zi, Sze Yien and me, were to hungry.. and we decided to eat a cake. And here it comes... we ate the using our fingers!

Well..PMR was getting nearer.. And so.. I bought this! It's good for our brain. I mean, the chocolates give us energy. So, quick! Buy one! If you are having exam...




If you are having exam, what stationeries are the most important? Without this, how can you take your exam? =)

My mum and dad wasn't at home that night. Err..few days before PMR. And so.. My brother and I went to MId Valley and bought pizzas. thumbs up! Yummylicious!

My very one and only one = PMR slip.

School gave us this bag to put our stationeries in during PMR. Not a bad bag. =)

For our geography, we need to memorize the whole map! Gosh! But I still did it. Kan..our very last Geography exam? Sobs. Bye bye geography. I ❤ Geography.

After geography paper, the next day.. it was Lantern Festival! Arh! During PMR! No good right?
Also, this year we didn't celebrate! I mean my ohsobigfamily. The only year we didn't celebrate. =( But then, my brother and I still celebrated it. LO. Funny year. We ate sushi..MCD..mooncake..and bla bla.

I made this. Hopefully, it will come true. =)

After PMR, went to Thai Restaurant. So fun. We played snooker too. ^^

1000 PUZZLES! After burning two nights MIDNIGHT OIL... Finally, I managed to finish this up! I'm so happy!










No comments: