Friday, November 13, 2009

Well. Today.. we had talks in the hall for the whole day.. ZzzZz....
Talks talks talks.

Doctor Job

Face caring + Make up

Hair

Well. I like that face caring + make up talk. Interesting. =)

Well, doctor job selected 10 peoples to ask about the next book cover design.
And I was one of the 10 peoples.. and the very LAST selected by her her. ==

Well. Readers, you will see a brand new cover for doctor job's books next year! And I'm one of the designer. Muahahaha.

And then... I would like to say.. I was so lucky to be the selected 10 s !

Because..they give us this!




The 'PenDrive' pendrive. XD

Thanks! You gave the right gift to us! =)

______________________________________________

Oh ya. I should say that.. those peoples are getting more over. I ❤ your words babeh. KEEP GOING. SAY MORE BAD WORDS LA. I'm so happy with it.

You say we are 'cockroaches' ? Then what are you? Rubbish!
God bless you ! Thanks for bringing my sins away. =D ❤

No comments: