Friday, December 25, 2009

Don't giggle.

Reached school at 0825 and hey!, I was not the first one to reach okayyy. There people earlier than me.
Waited and waited.. uhhh.
Finally, decided to go to porch and watch the cheerleaders' practice.
Better than sitting there alone.

Watch watch watch. Chui Yee reached. Went to the pondok and sat there.
Next Shun Zi.
Talked talked talked. They kept expressing their feelings and I listened. ><

We saw teachers entering the meeting room..
And yeah, we were all scared.
Shouting like nobody's business.
I kept looking to the meeting room and suddenly Pn. Lina, the PK Hem came out.
I asked ' Cikgu!!Result sudah sampai arh??'
She smiled and shooked her head.
She entered the room back and later on, came out again.
Then I shouted again, 'Cikguu!!'
And she showed me thumb up. LOL.
I was like... huh? Thumb up? Maybe our school did very well..
OR...
Is it.. she is giving me a hint?

Haha. 10 .15 a.m. We saw a teacher heading to the hall and we followed.
We followed, and the OTHERS followed. = =

I asked the teacher 'Cikgu, ramai tak yang dapat straight As?
She answered..' Tak ramaiii'
And blood flowed up to our heads!

We went into the hall.. and we sat down.
And Pn Lina came to me, 'Man Xi, nanti belanja saya makan!'
I was like...'huh?'

And then.. Greetings... and speech from Headmistress.
Talk talk talk.

And saat-saat yang gementar telah pun tiba.
Announce announce announce.
Oh my. What a shame! 17 people ONLY who got straight As. Shame on us! =[
I shouted in the hall. xD
SHOUTED. THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOUTED IN THE HALL!
Hehe.

After taking result... keep on thanking the teachers.
And then, we went to Pavilion. Makan. And so called celebrate my coming soon ahem ahem.
Makan kat Wong Kok Char Chan Teng and drank a SUPERB big glass of teh.
Next, walked to Sg Wang just to take CD. Nehh, itu Shun Yin. GRRR.
Then walked back to Pavilion.
Movie time!
Avatar.
Quite boring ehh.
Behind syok.
In front tak syok.

Comment = This movie err... not too bad not too good.

Back home at 7.05.
Rained heavily laaa.
TOday = satisfy.

Oh yeah, I'm happy because I didn't cry!
 =]


No comments: