Wednesday, December 23, 2009



Man, I went for history class just now and during the whole class, my heart was beating beating beating.
Can't control!
I can't really focus on what teacher taught.
Damn.

Man Xi oh Man Xi, don't be scared.
Come on. You can do it!

Before tuition, I went to school to buy books.
After buying, oh man, get caught by Puan Lina..
Haha.
'Hah! Rupanya awak! Tadi itu guard cakap you pakai seluar pendek! Mana boleh?! Esok..kalau awak pakai macam itu.. saya halau awak keluar! '

LOL. She wasn't scolding fiercely la.
She sambil laugh sambil tell me. = = "

She's quite good actually. LMAO.
Tomorrow, uhh.
I just C A N T W A I T !
May God bless us with a flying colours result. ><

Arh. What should I do?
What should I react after I know my result?
I will shout in the hall if I get straight As!

After a oh-so-long-hard-work... of course must shout.
But wait, Don't be so confident!
Only God knows what I will get.

Please please please. ><

No comments: