Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Words before PMR result.

Yes, seriously.
As I woke up this morning, my heart jumped like mad.

These days, I have been praying and praying and praying.
I was scared when I saw my friend's facebook , her friend told her ' Pray so much, later God feel annoyed and don't give you straight As already. '  =S

Last Thursday, Shun Zi told me, results are coming out on 24122009.
Tomorrow, results are coming out.
Yep, the result slip will be on my hand.
Whether I will cry or not, I don't know.
I will control my emotion. ><

Can I sleep tonight? That's the question I have been asking myself.
I bet I'll think a lot tonight. My brain, going to explode like a nuclear bomb.
None of my family members were worried for me.
Oh yeah, luckily, my parents are not accompanying me to school tomorrow.
If not, WORSE.

All my friends have companion. OM, Aren't you scared?
I'm having quiescence now. = =
Can somebody give me a bear? I want to pound it. =[
Okay.. Let's prop til the end! ><

I;m going to school at 8.30 + tomorrow.
Sighss~ That's too early, I know.
I'm following my mum out.
Sitting there alone... sad!
Hey, friends, remember to bring pail!

Not for us to play water la. = =
It's for those who are too nervous til shh shh shh non stop.
Or sweat non stop.

Hey, if anyone's result is not good, it would be good to rectify your laziness.
I believe that, if you're result is not good, most probably is because of your laziness. Right?

Look at the mirror, tell yourself, I CAN!
=]

Good bye. Tchuss.
Good luck in your result.

Seniors, junior, cikgu, parents, friends, relatives and animals in the house.
Please pray hard for me!

No comments: