Thursday, December 31, 2009


I was away from home since last Friday. =]
Well, my auntie had a party for me. =]
Barbequeeee.
I was so damn full at that time.

The party is actually to celebrate my BURFDAY and MY good result.
Seriously, why should the result be announced before my birthday?
If it is after, I can get red packets on my birthday and another one for my results!
Kan baik?
One red packet for both. No good.
I need more money! xD

I need money to buy sport shoes... Nike. Adidas. <3
Now that the dream is SPOILT.
Mind me, my english sucks.
I need to improve my english!
I want to get A1 for my 1119 !

Anyway, this year I had my best birth DAY.
I went to Port Dickson. Play <3
And then to Kajang. Sataysss.
I went to this beach neared to a hotel..
OMGG. Seriously, the water smells like shit water! And the water was BLACK in colour!
Too smelly, I went to another beach. xDD

Today = went to Kasturi.
Registered.
Arh. RM 45 per subject. Damn expensive.
But ... for my result.. what can I do?

Got my EX bag from Chui Yee.
Thanks GIRLSSS.

I'm going to Sg Wang for countdown tonight!
Anyone? xD

No comments: