Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010, peeps! 

Went out for countdown yesterday..It was good!

Went to Pavilion to watch Treasure Hunter. OMGG ! It was damn nice. Em' not joking!
After the movie, rushed out to Sg Wang. Wanna countdown!
OMGG again, I was stucked at the outside of Pavilion!
There was another concert there!
Unable to breathe. = =

Reached Sg Wang..
I was worried if there will be pickpockets. =.="
Saw Errr, who? The Thailand singer... err..Chin?
He's so damn handsome! <3
 Rynn Lin. The 2nd,3rd,4th winners of Xing Guang first batch! Peter Pan was so leng zhaiii. =]
A lot more.
This year's fireworks are more than the previous years! So beautiful... O.O
After the fireworks, it was Bosco Wong's turn!
Arhhh! I am addicted to him !
I love his hair style! He's so so so damn leng zhai!
How I wish that I can hugg him! xD


Peter Pannnn! xD


 
Malaysians are good in littering, I know.






Bosco Wong!

Went back home after the countdown. It was great!
Next Year, I shall bring a ladder along! Easier! Or maybe.. have a VIP seat?
Hehehehe...Let's enjoy 2010 !
Oh yeah, save the world!
It's getting nearer and nearer to 2012! =S

------------------

I have two school bags now! Arh!
One from EX and another from PUMA!
Schools are reopening soon!
Nooo! I dont want! ><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be great to watch Peter Pan, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Peter_Pan-tickets looking forward to it.