Saturday, January 16, 2010

Firstly, a very SORRY to Sook Voon for not attending the MURIEL audition.
I so wanna come but, you know, xD no interview and I have tuition later.
The directorial board interview will be on 28th of January.
I'm waiting! xD

I wanna contribute for MURIEL. Nyahahaha.

SORRY.
Anyway, the minute I post this, you are already gone to National Service. Sobssss. =]

___________________

Had cross country race today.
Reached there at 6.50 a.m.
Had aerobic dance as a warm up session.
Then, running time.
LMAOOOO.
My house's teacher pulled me to the front so that I can run faster than the others.
I ran ran ran and ran.
Running as fast as I could.
I brought my water along. xD

Halfway, bumped into Kenangiaz who are all from Sprenger house.
LMAO..
I am from HALL and they are from SPRENGER.
All of them can run very fast.
So, I followed them to run. Nyahahaha.
But then, they started to beh song me already. Because I was following them.
THEY DON'T WANT ME TO COMPETE WITH THEM.
LoL!

At the end, I got 26th in category C.
Not bad huh?
Form 4 + Form 5 in one category and I got 26th!

PESS has only top 20 !
and those who got 21st-40th will only get to sponsor/add marks into the house.
Sighss! A little bit more and I will get MEDAL. Sobssss.

But anyway, I'm still proud with my placing.
26th!
Hard ehhhh.

__________

After country race, we, the straight As' student went to Yayasan pendidikan Cheras to get reward!
xD Right time. I need money so much!
But seriously, I'm jealous!

7As' - RM 100
8As' - RM 150
9As' - Rm 200

So not fair! All of us got straight As' wertttt. But, why is the money not same? -___________-

All of us got money, certificate and a 'Ten Laws of SUCCESS' book.

Anyway. YPC announced the top 4 best school under YPC.
2 from control school and another 2 from non-control school.

Control School
1st - SMK Seri Bintang Utara 39.1% - 80 students.
2nd - SMK Seri Bintang Selatan 30.9% - 80 students

Non-control school
1st - SMK Perempuan Pudu - 17 students
2nd - SMK Convent Jalan Peel - 15 students

We were all shocked!
And I was hoping that they will announce us as the first school. And it did! =]
Cin cai also can get the first placing. LMAO.
GORGEOUSSSSS. FANTASTICCCCC. 

 _____________________

At night, went out to Times Square to watch The Spy Next Door.
LMAO!
People! You should really watch it!
So damn nice and funny.
The kids were all CUTE !
Anyway, Jackie Chan is so OLDDDDDDDDDD.
Should not kiss the lady. =.=

I love that movie!

Oh yeah. I bought a new purse. FINALLY.




Movies I wanted to watch soon = Legion
                                                    The Lightning Thief
                                                    Tiger Woohoo.

Tata people!

No comments: