Friday, January 15, 2010

LMAOOOOOOOOOO.
Gotong-royong-ed today. Damn tired ehh.
Helped my house = HALL for the notice board.
Damn. I was doing it alone and luckily, Sze Yien was willing to help.

Uhhhh. Did it non-stop.
I have so much to think. PG ! =[

Was supposed to stay back for the Directorial board meeting. Muriel.
But then, it was not today. =.=
Went to Kasturi for tuition later.


We were supposed to enter the history class.
We thought it will be MR. DAIVA.
But it turned out to be another teacher. =.=
Chui Yee said this teacher is not good.
So, we ran away. =.=
Since that we are going back home at 5.00 p.m...
And it was just 3.50 p.m...
So.. we looked for the other classes.
See which one we want to enter.
Haha! There were only CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.

Hah, of course we went for Biology. xD
Chemistry class is damn boring wan ehh.
Haha.
The teacher looked at us and gave us a weird look.
He asked why we come again.
Haha, then Chui Yee simply answered REVISION.

LMAO.
He asked the students to draw the animal cell.
We have already done it yesterday.. so, we sat there ..laughed all the time looking at the teacher.
And the teacher kept on looking at us. HAHA.

He is so darn cute with his dimples ehh.
I don't get why Chui Yee laughs all the time.
Wow, my biology teacher is 29 years old!
Seriously, we can't believe that!
He looks so much younger than that !

After class, he saw me and asked me do I still have class.
And I said yess.
He talked with me for a while and I said bye to him when he leaves.
LMAO.

Supposed to go back home at 5.30 p.m, but I stayed for English class later on because Chui Yee said Mr.Kumar is very good in teaching English.
Try try lo.
Lmao.
Conclusion, he teaches REALLY well.
Jokes all the time.
But not funny enough for me. HAHAHAHHAHA.

That's all for today!
Tomorrow will be the cross country race!
Yay! I'm so excited! xD

Tchuss.

No comments: