Thursday, January 14, 2010

Second week of school is so way better.
Physics is always the same. Can't understand what the teacher is teaching. xD
I have to work on myself!

School's going nuts.
I thought it would be a good thing for the computer class and meeting crashes.
And now, teacher said, we will have to go for the computer class, and later on, meeting!
We are supposed to finish everything at 4.30 on every Monday!
But now, til 5 ! Goshhhh!

I hate school. =.=
Wednesdays are always the same. Back home at 5.30 p.m
Tiringggggggggg !

Busy for PG.
Hopefully, it can be done on time.

Arh. I did not go to school today!
I feel so B-A-D.
I woke up late today.
Damn late!
That stupid alarm clock was not ringing!
Sobs.
As I woke up, it was already 7.20 a.m.
How am I supposed to reach school in 10 minutes time?
Haven't brush teeth.. wear uniform...comb hair tie hair...
Damn.
My full attendance is now gone.
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

And I have to type a blardy letter for my absence. T_______________T

No comments: