Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm sleepy.
I can't bear with it anymore. :(
EXHAUSTED.

My life is packed.
Monday - computer class
Tuesday - Kasturi tuition
Wednesday - Co-curriculum activities
Thursday - PG meeting
Friday - Tuition in Kasturi
Saturday - School / Martin tuition
Sunday - the only free day! But if I am having school on Saturday, then I have to go tuition on Sunday. :(

Form 4 is not a HONEYMOON YEAR.
If who say that Form 4 is a honeymoon year, I'm going to whack you. -.-

I have a lot of homework everyday. EVERY single day!
Teachers think that Akikians are SUPERteenagers?

And now, I have stacks of books on my table.
Looking at it, I will have headache. Seriously.
Add Maths is like OH-MY-GOD.





I can solve some of the equations but NOT ALL.
I have to ask my brother every and every day .
How can we study Biology, Physics , Chemistry , Add Maths and Maths at the same time?
See, U.S' system is like, you take Physics then focus on Physics. How GOOD. :(

Uh-oh, I wonder why are there so many CLEVER butts in my class.
Can easily solve Add Maths. :( Not like me, have to use long time. :(
HOW CAN I SURVIVE IN THIS EARTH?
I wonder, If I say form 4 is hard, what about form 5?
I should first enjoy form 4.. Stop saying form 4 is hard.
But seriously, I can't do it!

Teachers are all stupid idiots not smart enough!
They think that we are smart butts.
See, our Physics teacher, copied notes from her REFERENCE book onto the board.
After finish copying, she starts to read the notes.
Then, that's all !
She thought we can understand by just READING?
WTH !
Hello, don't we know how to read ?
We are in Physics class and not English class! ><

Damn. Darn. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: