Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Did you see the sweat flowing down from my head to my leg?
Ahhhh. Damn.

I have pull up my socks !
Work harder!

I want to improve my add maths!
Seriously, if you give me a question out of a sudden, i will not know how to do!
Except for the quadratic equations..
Those questions which need formulas, I will not know how to do it!
What a clever girl.

Can I do it? I must score well in my form 4 and 5 examinations!
I don't wanna be a LOSER. 

I really need to study hard and hard and harder and harder and harder and hardest and hardest and hardest and hardest that I can! Those who get A+ in Add Maths, give me your luck. I will be very open to accept it! XD

Thank God that Kasturi Physics teacher is good!
Way BETTER than my school's Physics teacher.
Hey, my school teacher is like, teaching us how to read and not how to do Physics!
Alright, she writes all the notes on the whiteboard.
As soon as she finished writing, she will READ out all the notes.
And yep, that's the end. By READING, she has already TAUGHT us.
Arhhhh, she's not explaining anything!
Although she explains, we won't understand either. LOL LOL LOL

No comments: