Saturday, January 30, 2010

In a lightning speed, it is already the end of January!
I thought it was like.. last week the school started ?
Hehe.

Must really cope with our studies !
Nowadays, I love going tuition at Kasturi.
Laugh a lot whenever I am having class there.XD

Terrible Wednesday. Form 4 was having sunbath. LoL.
I was smart enough, helped the secretary to count attendance. No need to sit under the HOT Dry Sun.
Pity Form 4s. :(
Kena march somemore.

Terrible thing went even more terrible the next day.
LoL! Should be.
It is like so unfair for form 4s.. sitting and marching under the sun. :(
Others can sit there happily watching us. :(

**************

Thursday - PG meeting.
I'm bad handling meetings huh.
Awkwardddd all the time!
Gotta rush !!
Be co-operative, everyone! :)
Hate those idiot fellas.

And, this oh-so-you-think-you-are-very-big-?-girl , please, respect us. SENIORS.
Damn you.
Don't force me to scold you in front of everyone!

Rushed to tuition after that.
Biology. :)
Ah Fong did revision on us.
He asked one by one. Until the girl in front me, he changed to the other side.
I was so happy, because I no need to answer.

After finishing the paper, left 6 minutes.. and he said he will ask questions.
He pointed at me! Damn. ><
Luckily, I was smart. Can answer his question! XD

If not, malu gilerrr.

 *****************

Friday. After silent reading, PK Hem gave a short speech on school's discipline.
And suddenly got spot check! ><
I hate doing this. ><
I was waiting for the discipline teacher to tell her something..
athen when she saw me, she scolded me. What are you waiting for ?!
Damn. WAITING FOR YOU LA!
Deng.. Really unhappy that time. GAHHHH.

After school, took bus to Petaling Street.
Had a fast meal.
Walked to the pedestrian bridge and bumped into Wai Lam.
Then, went to the badminton court beside Kotaraya there.
Arhhh. FULL.
All MBS boys there. -.-
So, sat there and watch only.
Walked up to MBS later on.
One hour left til ICC Meeting. -.-
All thanks to CHEONG CHUI YEE for asking me to walk up so early.

Fooled around.
Sexy guyss. Naked guysss. Nyahahahahaha.
Then, we walked out.. though of going to the field..
Then, saw this little boy with his bag on his head.
Ignored him.
Then, CHui Yee talked to him.
I thought, who would it be..
Chiuu, Chun Hong rupanya. -.-
Really can't recognize. -.-

Back into Dewan Kuliah .. wait wait wait.
Rotarian Jeffrey reached. -.-
Almost 3 p.m, and Hui Xia still haven't reach yet.
Oh no. We walked out to take a look.
LoL. It was raining and the guys were playing football under the rain.
Issshh, so syok. >< I wanna try too. XD

Ended up, only 2 human from PESS.
Malu gilerrr.
No report somemore. Hahahaha.
ILTS kat Negeri Sembilan ! ^^

After ICC, went to Kasturi.
Was raining cats and dogs!
Habis wet. :)

The best Friday ever. =)

No comments: