Saturday, February 6, 2010

February ! ELLO !

These days I am being so hyper!
Don't ask me why. I don't know why.

1. LAUGHS all the time in the class.
2. SLEEPS all the time in the class.
3. WRITES all the time in the class.
4. SLEEPY all the time in the class.

Really. It's true!
I have an OCEAN of school works! ALL THE TIME.
Help!
Somebody help!
Ministry of Education help me!

_______________________

And with those idiot fellas, headache all the time.
Idiot faces, idiot expressions. Simple thing and you show me the face?
What if I show my face when you do wrong thing?
You won't be happy either.
CO-OPERATION la man!
IT IS NOT EASY to manage it!
Think for me!

__________________

Woohoo. Passed the director interview. Of course. XD

___________

Chinese New Year is coming!
Rawrrrr! Tiger year. XD
Any plans ?
I am not going back to Ipoh this year. Arh, sad case.
Less red packets. Sobs.

I might be going to Kuantan for a 'vacation' !
Yoohoooo! ^^



Til then, waddle no! XD

No comments: