Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's the third day of school. Man.
I have been so damn busy lately.
Busy of what, you asked?
Busy of STUDYING.

I can hardly believe that I AM STUDYING , REVISING eventhough there is no exam!
I am so happy and proud of myself ! xDD

4 JAN 2010
Well, the first day of school was all about arranging the students into the streams.
I can tell you, 79.9% students went to ART stream!
Can you believe that?
Once the teacher ask who wants to go to art stream, all of them stood up.
Siao ehh.
Akik supposed to have 41 students but after that..only left 26 !
And then... because the Science stream classes were not balance..
Headmistress re-arranged it.
Akik's students drop to 22 !
Arh, nowadays, if anyone doesn't concentrate in the class, sure kena tangkap!
Teacher can easily watch us. ><

5 JAN 2010
Second day.. everything was like usual..school..study...
Damn. Physics is killing me!
The teacher does not know how to teach exactly!
She was teaching tera giga bla bla part.
And suddenly..she stopped.
She read read read the book.. and she was confused I guess =.=
Then she gave us a question.. changing mm to m.
She herself did not know how many zeros it should be!
Oh damn.
The whole lesson she taught, WE DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL.
I was putting my hand to support my head.. and actually..when she was teaching..i almost fall asleep..and going to bang my head on the table.Gosh!

After her class, everyone started to feel stress... Physics was the first Science subject we learnt.. and it is so damn hard! How?

6 JAN 2010
I am extremely happy today because there was no any science subject today. xD
I realized if we want to learn Physics, we should first learn Maths' STANDARD FORM.
I got so confused learning Physics yesterday because i don't know how to change this and that to standard form. =.=
Today only learn. =.= Too late.

After school, the gates were locked. And students were TRAPPED in the school.
Everyone has to attend the co-curriculum.
Haha. I think the school is smart enough for not opening the school gates. LoL.
We had two meeting. Duh.
One for badan beruniform and another one for school houses.
Man, I am the co-captain for my house!
Oh no. Bringing the sepanduk around the school is totally lame!
MURIEL ! I am waiting for a job! xDDD
But anyway, I got stomach ache.
I went to the toilet twice =.=
The second time I asked permission from the teacher.. [different from the first teacher I asked] to go to the toilet..
That teacher was like.. does not believe my stomach is aching.
Damn. My stomach was aching like the small intestines and large intestines are coming out!
And she still said.. ke-na-pa?
ke-na-pa dua orang?
tunggulah. kita nak buat cool-ing do-wn !
Damn !

Pain like hell and I shouted 'Aiya, cikgu, takpelah. Saya pergi seorang !! '
Without bothering her, I ran to the toilet. =.=
LAME.

Tiring!

No comments: