Thursday, January 7, 2010

Uhh. I thought the second Physics class in school would be as terrible as last time.
But today is definitely BETTER. At least I understood what she was trying to teach! Thank God!

BM -Teacher was crazy I guess. She gave us an essay without teaching us how to do! I guess she must be thinking, we are the first class, so we will definitely know how to do. =.="
You are wrong, teacher! We are not that smart as you thought!
Plus, the question she gave was kinda.. COMPLICATED.
Damn. 350+ words punya cerpen. Susah gilerrr. Macam mana nak tulis?
Although I normally write 300+ words in my essays, but.. don't know why, the number '350' is a lot to me. xD

After school, PG meeting.
I was kinda speechless awkward during the meeting.
I think I have broken english. Damn.
I want to improve my English speaking !!!
People say my english is good but I DON'T THINK SO. Not satisfy with it. 

After the meeting, rushed to Kasturi.
While waiting for the bus, saw May Koon in a bus. Keep waving macam orang gila jerr. Hahahahaha.
Today is the first lessons for both biology and chemistry.
Chemistry at first.
Wow, the teacher's voice is like..sort of... weird la.
But, I think he taught quite good.
I UNDERSTAND.
Atom...electrons..neutron..proton... bla bla.

Next was BIOLOGY. Weeeee. = D
'Bak shuet shuet wat luuit luit' ! Haha.
The teacher is so cute weyyyy.
Especially when he laughs or smiles.
Really cute!
Oh my, his skin is so fair and BEAUTIFUL.
Really!
I wonder how old is he. =D He doesn't look like a teacher. He has a baby face!
He is seriously cute! C-U-T-E.
I thought his voice will be very soft, but not.
From in front or back, he looks like a man who has a lot of muscles. But when you see him clearly, takde muscles kat tangan dia wo.

I wonder is it because he learnt too much bilogy.. and so, he knows how to keep his skin in good condition.
Hahha.

No comments: