Friday, February 26, 2010

CNY is coming to an end.
That's a sad case.
No more red packets. Ahh no.
Why is time passing so fast?
Damn. Right after CNY, gotta start studying for my Monthly Test.

Gawddd. It has been ages I did not take monthly tests.
I miss 2009. 2008. :(
Everyone's busy studying for their exam whereas I'm still... LAZY. -______-
Can't cure it.
Can't bear with it too.

Goshhh. The weather is so DAMN HOT nowadays.
Sun oh sun.:(

Back to the topic.
25022010
After meeting, rushed to MBS.
Sweating non-stop because I was running like a TIGER to the LRT station.
Waited for the train for ten minutes and I was so nervous.
I'LL BE LATE SO LATE.
And oh, I have to wait until there is a student pass by the gate and help to unlock the gate.

The train came. Got into it.
Reched Plaza Rakyat. Ran to MBS.
Luckily, ada orang were waiting there :) Thanks, dudes.
 It was 3.30 p.m by then.
Chehhh. The ICC meeting haven't started yet. I shouldn't run laa. -.-
Made me so hot and tired.
The meeting ended up to be started at 4 p.m -_______-

Boys are boys, noisy.
Woah. I realized that there will be a lot of people going for ILTS. =D
The whole ICC was about ILTS. Lmao.
Ohya. Most interesting part, rotarian Jeffrey  gave each and everyone of us a red packet.
I thought it would be RM 2 but it was actually RM 5! =D

Oh ya. Today is a public holiday and I am so damn happy.
A day to rest and NO SCHOOL WORKS will be given today.
But hell no, I have an ocean of school works.
That's due to my laziness.
I just can't bear with it .
Everyday, the teachers just CANT STOP giving us school works.

I thought Wednesday should be a NO SCHOOLWORKS DAY?
Everyone of us still remember what the headmistress told us!
But the teachers will just tell you, Ala, bukannya suruh kamu hantar esok pun.
GAHHHHH. Hate you, teachers.

Man, I need money.
In these two months of schooling, I didn't get to save money for my piggy bank. =(
Not even ONE RINGGIT.
Spent too much. :(

I guess I have to stop here.
It's 1.02 p.m and I'm sleepy.
I used to sleep in the class normally. But I didn't sleep today coz it's a holiday.
And so now, I'm sleepy. -____-

Tchuss people !

No comments: