Sunday, February 28, 2010

:D

 27022010
One whole day around KL.  :D

Methodist Boys' School
Petaling Street
Victoria Institution
Pudu English Secondary School
Petaling Street
Shit Sushi King
Pudu English Secondary School


Funny huh? Ended going all the places by 4 p.m.
Seriously, school's carnival was -________- .
Okay. I should not say anything or else I will get killed. T______________T


28022010
Woke up early. Went to Martin.
History class.
Back home.
Temple.
Back home.
Computer.  :D

I supposed to be going back for tuition which will starts at 2 p.m.
But mana tau. The weather was hot, I was lazy and I have piles of works to do.
Skipped the class in advance.
Okay, I know.
I am a skipper.  :)

Damn. Those people are troublesome.
Give me troubles all the time.
Can I slap them one by one ?
Gahhhhh.

Okayy. Thunders !
I got to go.  :)

See ya. Peeps.

No comments: