Friday, March 5, 2010

Fabulous.
First, kick me.
Then, drag me back.
I am not a toy. -_______-


Thursday 04032010

After recess, I walked into the class, didn't notice that there were two humans standing outside the class at all.
Suddenly, my name was called and I was wondering where did it come from.
Yess, outside the class.


Yeah, so I have been told that I was kicked from the Muriel directors board.
Reason : I wrote bad about them in my blog.


I was angry. Totally lost. Eyes got bigger.
Since when huh ?
As I know, I will NEVER and DID NOT do that.


Me They
Huh? Did I?
You blogged about it and you yourself know.
Since when?!
You yourself know.
I did not do that okay. Tell me, since when I did that?
We read it and you yourself know la, what you wrote.
*angry* WHEN DID I DO THAT? Alright, tell me, which post !
You yourself know la. We had already read it.
*speechless* Seriously, I didn't.
We don't know you la. We read it. And if you have any problems, just come and find us. Don't go to Michelle.
*speechless again* * When did I go to find Michelle?*

And yeah, the conversation ended just like that.
I walked into the class angrily without bothering them.
I was damn angry because I did not do what they said. AT ALL.
I left them behind angrily.
I know, I was cool. :D
I felt so angry, suddenly got blamed just like that.
And yeah, anyway, i did not feel regret or angry later on.
I thought I would be very sad! =P
Kick then kick la. I wouldn't mind because I'm the white one.

Friday 05032010
Early in the class, Chui Yee told me that the directors asked me to go for the meeting today.
I was like, WHAT THE DOOT.
Thought I am what? Kick me, then PULL me back?
Or you want to scold me during the meeting?

And yeah, I went like, SORRY, I won't go. I have my own face.
So yeah, after school, I went to Interact B.O.D meeting instead.
Half way. Shun Zi came in and asked me to go for the director meeting.
I hesitated. No WAY. 
Shun Zi kept asking and suddenly, in my mind, Alright. I'll go. Let's see what she will do to me. I'm curious!
Walked to the porch.
Xin Yi saw me and explained to me.
And alright, so, they now know that I AM INNOCENT.

Somebody, tried to play a fool on me.
Yeah, so, hey you! Want to kick me out huh ?
Sorry, you failed to do so !

She explained that there was this somebody who told them fake stories.
And thursday, the day they kicked me out, they went home to check my blog and realised that I DID NOT DO IT.

I was like, What the. You did not check and kick me out quickly?
Damn. And so, my name is clean now.

Thanks to the one who tried to play a fool on me.
I appreciate it a lot.
I feel so ahppy for the experience I got.
For a very long time ago, I wanted to have an experience where people try to backstab me.

Yeshhh. Thanks.
Come on. Stop with your fake stories.
I guess I know who you are.
In case if you are reading this, Thank euuu and oh, stop with your idiot mouth.

I am not sarcastic.I am telling the truth from my CLEAN heart.
And sorry to Xin Yi and Wei Jing.
I did not mean to show my face on Thursday.

Duhhhh. Lululululullululu.

No comments: