Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm completely lost. LOST.

I found her blog and yeah, I read everything.
In case if you are reading this, I don't care.

It's not that we don't care for you girls.
We seriously need to care for both sides.
Have you ever thought of us ?
We tried our best not to force you.

We did not scold you directly okay.
Did I make the wrong steps?
Did I do wrong ?
I know about the complaints but I kept quiet.
Not that I am a jerk, but I have to respect you girls too.

We do not want to make a mess.
We are rushing. Everybody knows about that.
And yeah, I feel so guilty every time I have to ask you girls to do those things.
Of course, I know you have to focus on your academic too.
But what about us ?
Day and night, doing the same and same thing again and again.
Pity the form 3s too.

I am worried you know ?
It's march and one more month to go.
We haven't even started the most important element.
C'mon. I understand and I tried my best.
I have nobody to get help from.

Hey, I don't want to be sarcastic to you.
I know what is Respect.
And that's why I am being not-so-direct.
If you want to hate me, go on.
If you want to complain so much, go on.
If you want to gossip, go on.
If you do not want to do it, go on.

No worries. I can do it.
That's the meaning of CAPABLE.

Thanks to the seniors who are so understanding. <3

And ohhh, kick me ?
Nahhh. :D

No comments: