Saturday, May 8, 2010

MBS' Combined Boards Day 30042010

Right after school, rotted in the class.
Waited until 1.00 p.m and went to the pondok and met up with the humans.
LMAO. There were quite a number of us. :O
Prefects and Librarians all mixed up along.
Yeshh, we next walked to the LRT station.

I can say some of them don't know how to cross the road! HIAKK!
Reached Plaza Rakyat station later and Eileen,Joanne went to Kasturi .. and I took over to lead them.
Kami memasuki kawasan sekolah Methodist Boys' School dan kemudiannya...
LMAO. 4 guys stood at the gate and it looked weird, seriously.
We walked to the hall and the first thing we saw was the thing at the entrance.
It was like some kind of those wedding thingy. :P
Omgawddd. We were among the earliest to reach and I felt seriously awkward!
Registered ourselves. Saw Tun Kai, said Hi. And went up. =.="
The hall was way too better than the last time I went there.
I still remember, I went up for the campfire thingy and it was like, we were given free sauna.

Since they were so desperate to walk around the school, yeah, as the one who is most familiar with the school among them, I brought them to walk around. =D
One thing, they like MBS' ladies' washroom. LOL.
Blah blah. And they kept saying I know a lot of MBS' students.
Sighs. What can I say. That's one of the benefits being an interactor wert. LoL.

Yeah, and so by 2 p.m + , the event finally went started.
What shocked me was, Chak Waiyih was one of the emcess. :D
And the only thing which irritated me on that day was we stood for quite for the National Anthem.
But akuu orang yang understandingggg, takpe takpe.

So yeah, the opening ceremony was an okayy la.
I effing like that theme video.
Effing funny. LoL. And nice effects.
And next, one speech one speech one speech one speech one speech.
Damn many speeches hahhhhh.
 Ice breaking was okayyyy la.
I was so the damn QUIET and so, yeah, i was feelingsless and emoless.
But still fine, let's move on to the performances.
Well, overall, they had not-too-bad-not-too-good-performances.

The food - damn SPICYYYYY. :S
Taulah, I tak makan pedas neh!

Next, gamesss.
They had this.. passing box thingy.
Once the music is stopped, you should tear out the box wrapper and see what's the task you have to do.
LMAO.
Surprisingly, my group was an-all-girls-team!

Oh yeah, I should also mention that I tak kena langsung.
Hahahaha, game pro. -.-"
Not funnehhhyyy I know.

And so yeah, that's the end of the Combined Boards' Day
and overall, I shall rate this event as... err...7/10 laa.
Not too bad :D

Their souvenir was not bad too.

Yeah, and so, that's the end of this post. I am too lazy to tell more. :D

No comments: