Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mighty Minds 02052010

Went for History tuition class. Blah.
Rushed to Times Square. Blah.
To watch Mighty Minds. Blah.
So that I could gain experiences to prepare for next year.Blah.

Seriously. Blah.
I got bluffed by people. Blah.
Why am I so stupid? Blah.
Due to the rules and regulations. Blah.
She told me that only her group going. Blah.
And today when I reached there, I saw TWO GROUPS. Blah.
Did she do it PURPOSELY or what? Blah.

Damn. I went to the teacher and scolded her.
Wtf. She said it was not her fault.
It was another teacher's fault. Damn.
Anyway, I so the damn beh song on that day.
Suddenly, here comes that third group, which they formed the group last minute by themselves.
Damn. How could this be!
We registered first, we booked the place first and you guys, GRABBED IT FROM US.
Darnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Nevermind, i am kind enough.
Won't count with you.
Anyway, still lose wert.
Sighss.

The other group lose in constructing an umbrella. Sighss.
Too bad huh.

By the way, i seriously admire MBS' group.
Last year, champion huh?
This year, second runner up. Not bad laaa.
Smart ass. :)
PESS oh PESS, where are you, when are you going to win?

:S

No comments: