Saturday, November 27, 2010

Last night, I dreamed a dream.
It was strange.

Disaster-ing enough.
The dream, goes like this.
I was at a beach, well, I don't know waht beach it was but the beach was very, very, very nice.
The sea was green and blue in colour.
I was there.. and suddenly my dad, one unknown girl ( guess it was my cousin) , and me myself.
Well, my sister was there too. But she followed someone else. IDK who.

We wanted to head home at that time, from the beach.. when suddenly the trees shake due to the very, very super strong wind.
There were a lot other people too. They were too, like us, heading home.
The trees shake shake shake and we look towards the trees and suddenly we got scared.
We continued walking, very very quick, and there it goes.
We saw a tornado from the trees. It was at first, very small one but anyhow, it turns very very very fast heading towards us.
PEOPLE AROUND started running and we too, of course ran for our lives.
We ran back to a , I don't know what it was but it was somekind of a mini hall with roof and it was under construction.
We held the pillar tightly and the tornado, SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very very fast and strong.
Before that, my dad held a door , mana tau, the door is a fake one -.-
so he quickly ran towards me and held the same pillar.

There it goes, the tornado. Fuuuu.

Next, we stayed there for a moment.

Guess what. The next thing was, tsunami -.-
We saw a very very strong wave, and we ran back to the so called hall.
We hid at the end part of the hall. We saw the strong wave keep hitting the beaches.
Well, our places we were hiding was sort of safe enough .
So we got to watch the tsunami live. Fuuu.

I was amazed anyway.  Very.
And pooom! My dream stopped ! -.-
I woke up and realized it was already 11.01 a.m.
LOL

A very strange and scary dream.
I wonder, is it a ... hint of something ?
I;m worried tho. :S

Til then. Rock on. :)

No comments: