Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My blog is getting more and more dead.

I'm feeling very pesky about it.
Awww.

So here! I'm updating it!

Alright.
December is getting nearer and nearer.

District Interact Conference is nearer then!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm getting more and more excited about it!
Can't wait to make more new friends.
Can't wait to speak broken Mandarin! =X

Plans for December,
Pool Party with fellow 4 Akikians,
and and , REVISION.

ARGHHH. SPM!
:(

Okay here, yesterday, 29th of November,
Me Chui Yee and Yean Yuan went to Shangri-Lla hotel to hand the Polio Money to rotarians.
Aww. We had free lunch buffet.
But the food were overall suck , for me.
Either it was too high class for me, or the food were too not yummy.
Either one?

We reached the earlier than what we supposed, so we took lift and went up one floor by one floor.
We visited each and EVERY floor.
Huhhh, we even went up to the highest floor.
nothing special pun.

Was kinda worried if I bump into Ghost =S

Okay. the end, i guess ?

Alright. It has been a while I did not upload any pictures.
Due to boredoms, I am now uploading  some pictures here :)







No comments: